- Developing IT strategy for small and medium business.
- Establish LAN based infrastructures to transport complex data across a corporation including remote capabilities with switches, routers and remote access equipment.
- Developing Intra/Internet infrastructure to evaluate data, support expanding requirements and improve customer interaction.
- Implement Web based inter-departmental and staff reporting, along with full employee access to company policies and procedures.
- Establish corporate e-mail for all users within the company.
- Provide technical support and issue resolution for users.
- Establish Help Desk/Build Team on Windows 2000 setup and diagnosis for proper operations.
- Coordinate continuous hardware updates and software configurations to support mission critical production. Perform installation and upgrades of hardware and software.
- Implementation and support of LANs and WANs with Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2003.
- Successful migration of network and workstation operating systems from a WIN9x/Netware environment to Windows 2003 including implementation of Active Directory with Network Policies.
- Integration of existing Macintosh AppleTalk network into Windows 2003 network using TCP/IP.
- Experience writing and debugging Inter and Intranet application using HTML, active server pages, VJ and VB scripting.
- Standardize purchase specifications for Desktops/Workstations, Laptops, Notebooks, Servers and Docking Stations.
- Experience with local voice and data carriers to develop fault tolerant contingency plans for maximum communication reliability and safety.
- Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
- Implementing and Supporting Windows NT Workstation 4.0
- Implementing and Supporting Windows NT Server 4.0